“Waza-Waza” is a Japanese term used to express that feeling of gratitude you get when someone goes out of the way to do something kind or helpful. We think that's the perfect way to describe Nozomi Partners who purchase jewelry upfront and host sales on our behalf. Waza-Waza Partners choose their own jewelry, purchase it at a discounted price, and then host a party to sell it and spread awareness. All jewelry that you sell will be tagged at our regular Nozomi prices, but because you have purchased jewelry at a discounted price, any sales will mean a small profit for you/your group (see discount table below). Unsold jewelry may be returned (please carefully read the return policy here). You can become a Waza-Waza Partner by following the steps below.
- Sign up. [powr-form-builder label="Waza Waza Sign Up"]
- Choose one of our Party Pack brackets below and follow the link to get your discount code. The more you buy, the higher the discount you may receive.*
- Copy the code to use at check out.
- Begin shopping! Once you've put all of the pieces you want in your cart, proceed to checkout and pay for your purchases, pasting your code into the box labeled "Gift Card or Discount Code."
- Please note: We ask that you limit your jewelry choices to no more than five items from each line to help us keep a balanced inventory for other Nozomi Project customers. Up to five holiday and limited specials (i.e. ornaments, Anniversary necklaces) may be included in your order but cannot be returned. Sale items cannot be included in your Waza-Waza partner order.Thank you for your understanding!
- Plan your Waza-Waza Party or Sale! Support Nozomi Project women, raise awareness, and have fun with your friends!
[powr-price-table label="Waza-Waza Partner"]
*Final discount received will be based on the amount of jewelry sold. Any unsold pieces may be returned for a refund (please see our return policy here), and the refund amount will be adjusted to reflect the correct sale bracket. Important: In order to process returns in a timely manner we ask that you pay with your credit card and not through Paypal. Returns will be sent to our U.S. representative, with the customer covering insured shipping costs.
With each order we will include:
- Description cards for each line of jewelry to use with your display.
- Promotion post cards and a beautiful blue gift bag for each piece of jewelry.
- Your selection of jewelry, with each piece priced and packaged in its own plastic bag to protect it from tarnishing, along with a small card signed by a Nozomi Project team member.
- A detailed inventory with pictures and prices of each piece of jewelry for your use in tracking sales.
- An addressed, cushioned envelope for use in the event of making a return, as well as a checklist for you to make returns as simple as possible.
(Please note that Nozomi Project ships out orders Tuesday through Friday. Partner orders may take 1-3 days of preparation and processing before being sent out by International Express Mail or by YuuPak for orders within Japan.)
Previous Nozomi Partners interested in our original program, please e-mail us at email@example.com.